"For me, being a psychotherapist is a calling. I am passionate about what I do."
Paul's counseling expertise allows him to help clients see their issues and develop positive and creative ways to work through them as well as assisting any type of mediation.
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC)
- National Certified Counselor (NCC)
- Diplomate, American Psychotherapy Association (DAPA)
- Board Certified Expert in Traumatic Stress treatment (BCETS)
Post Doctoral Training
Since becoming a counselor, Paul J. Schweinler has trained to become a Florida Supreme Court Certified Mediator and Trainer, an approved instructor with the International Critical Incident Stress Foundation, and a member of the Florida Crisis Consortium.
- Graduated from Concordia University in 1979
- Received a Master’s Degree in Counseling
- Continued training in counseling and mediation
Professional Recognition's and Honors
Paul has been published in several journals and has a reputation of having a very high success rate in his 25 years of experience with mediation and 40 years of experience with crisis management and counseling. Paul also serves as a Guardian ad Litem, a Parenting Coordinator and is on the Board of the Parenting Coordinators Assoc. of Palm Beach County.